Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stampin Sisters in Christ Blog Challenge # 6...

This week's Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge is to make a card letting someone know that you are thinking of them or praying for them. The verse for this week is Psalm 19:14: "Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in your sight Oh, Lord, my strength and my redeemer." Sometimes when we think of words, we think only of what we speak, but what we write is a bit more lasting because it's in ink and can be read over and over again. We should be encouraging with our words to others, both in speech and in writing. That's why I loved this week's challenge so much, because I'm able to use my written words to encourage someone else this week.

Here's the card I created:



When speaking of encouraging others, I think of an acronym that I recently learned also. It's RAK, which I learned stands for Random Acts of Kindness. I received a special RAK this week from Suzanne Dean that I wanted to share with you, too. It was this little interesting looking creation called a "Bow Easy" I've never heard of it until the other day (probably because I don't always pay attention). I've admired Suzanne's bows for months now because they are so beautiful and perfect! You can't begin to imaging my excitement when I received this package in the mail! It was super sweet of her to send it to me and it does make the perfect bow!!! I used it on the card I made for this week's SSCC entry. Isn't it awesome?!? Thanks, Suzanne, for sharing this with me! You are such a blessing!

Have a wonderful week everyone and be a blessing to someone!

Blessings!
~H

2 comments:

Kristine said...

What a cute "biker" card Helen and such a sweet gesture! Susanne IS a lovely lady and what a fun new tool for you! :) Your bow is gorgeous!!

Kathy W. said...

Love the biker chic Helen. Great job:)