Saturday, September 19, 2009

Christmas on my mind...

Well, it's past time to start Christmas cards, but I've finally got in gear! Here are 2 cards I made this week. I just love these stamps! I got some more images in the mail for Christmas, they are Miss Anya, so I'll get those up as soon as I get something made!
This is the Magnolia stamp I got from Cheryl when I won from her Magnolia-licious blog hop candy. Isn't she adorable??? Thanks, again, Cheryl for the wonderful card and awesome stamp!

Card Ingredients:
Stamp-Magnolia
Cardstock-SU Whisper White
DP-Karen Foster
Ink-SU Old Olive; Colorbox Fluid Chalk in Charcoal
Nestabilities-Classic Ovals Large
Color-Prisma Colors
Embellishments-Sheer Ribbon; Snowflake punchouts; stickles; glossy accents

This Whiff of Joy stamp is one I got for my birthday from a co-worker. She's so pretty!
Don't her shoes kind-of look like suede? And what do you think about the fluffy cotton looking muff, earmuffs & balls on the shoes? I thought it was fun!

Card Ingredients:
Stamp-Whiff of Joy
Sentiment-Broter Sister Design Studio
Cardstock-SU Whisper White; SU Green (I can't remember which one, I've had it forever!)
DP-Karen Foster
Ink-SU Mellow Moss; SU Chocolate Chip; Colorbox Fluid Chalk in Charcoal
Nestabilities-Classic Ovals Large
Color-Prisma Colors; Faber-Castell Water Colors
Embellishments-White Ribbon; stickles; Fun Flock in Cottonball White

Don't forget that my blog candy ends tomorrow! I would love to send it to you!!!
Blessings!
~H

10 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute cards!

Sharon Caudle said...

Your cards are precious, Helen! Waiting Tilda is one of my favorites! And look at you working on your Christmas cards! I need to get busy on mine! Thanks for the inspiration! hugs!

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Helen, both your cards are just adorable. I love waiting Tilda, I have her and she's never seen ink yet!! Wow you're working on Christmas cards already...wonderful...hugs...Barb

Anonymous said...

Adorable card..I have all my Christmas cards finished...hee hee

Tracey said...

Your cards are just adorable!! Love both the TIlda and the WOJ image!!

Patricia Garcia said...

Lovely card, you go girl working on your Christmas cards!!

Hugs,
Patricia

cabio's craft corner said...

precious looking cards!
I have some blog candy Helen, if you are interested!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy said...

Great cards both are so very sweet!
Hugs,
Nancy

Cheryl said...

Love the choice of blue and green together! Great card, Helen and you're so welcome!!

Eulanda said...

Your cards are so sweet!! And I LOVE your blog! Wonder if I wrote that already? LOL!