Monday, September 14, 2009

Stampin Sisters in Christ Blog Challenge #4...

The verse for this week's challenge is Jeremiah 29:11, which is my favorite verse of the entire Bible. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future." Every time I'm struggling with something in my life, I remember this verse and know that God has a perfect plan for my life. Though things might not go as I had planned or wished, they are going the way that He has planned and that's the best thing for me.

The challenge was to follow a "plan" aka sketch/pattern. I altered mine slightly, kind of like the Lord often has to alter MY plan for my life. :) Enjoy!


Blessings!
~H
PS Don't forget to check out my blog candy! It's posted at the top of my blog, just click on my banner and you'll see the post.

10 comments:

theneon said...

What a cute image you have used on this card. I love the phrase you added to the corner too.

Kathy W. said...

Helen, this is so adorable. Love the shiny bling too. Very nice.

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Helen, this is such a sweet card!!! Love that Sarah Kay image. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the flower brads. Wonderful job on the sketch challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Mary Lou said...

Lovely Card Helen. Those little girls are sooo cute!!
Blessings
Mary Lou

Kristine said...

Such a sweet sweet card, Helen!! :) LOVE IT! These Sugar Nellie's are some of my faves. And I just noticed your verse in the corner--HOW SWEET!! =0)

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, adore this image. Thanks for the comment on my card. Anesha :-)

Jennie said...

This is just adorable Helen! Love the sweet image :o)

Lori Stilger said...

GREAT card! Thanks for coming to check mine out. :) I love your cherry bling on your blog - really cool. :D
Be blessed!

Silke Ledlow said...

Helen - your card is so beautiful!!! I l.o.v.e Sarah Kay images!!! Your take on the Sketch is just perfect!!! Hugs ~S~