Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm so blessed...

Take a look at what I received in the mail this week!!! I'm so blessed!

First is the mingle card I received from Pat Martin. Check out how she weaved the paper together in the background. Isn't that awesome?!? I also love the frame that Tilda is sitting in. That's a clever idea! It's such a beautiful card! Thank you, Pat!


This one is from Cheryl Rowley. I won her give-away during the Magnolia-licious blog hop. Isn't this a darling card and look, a new Tilda stamp! I love it!!! She asked what I'd like to see on the card, so I told her "CHRISTMAS!" I love Christmas! I love the way she speckled the oval background behind Tilda & on the Happy Holidays tag at the top. I'm going to have to learn that technique! I've seen many things that Cheryl has made and she is such a talented designer and I'm honored that I received this beautiful card from her. Thank you, Cheryl!



Blessings!
~H

No comments: