Friday, May 20, 2011

Tissue box for Gabby

Good morning y'all! Today I'm excited to share with you a kleenex box that I made for my friend's niece. She just had surgery on her back and I wanted to give her a little something fun to cheer her up. I hope this little bear and his bees do the trick! I'm aslo excited because I get to enter this into some challenges, which I almost never do! I'll list those below for you. Before I show you my project, I wanted to let you know that Sketches by Carly has "birthday candy" that she's giving to one person who enters her latest sketch challenge. You could also win one of her adorable badges to put on your blog! Check it out and don't forget to look through her blog for awesome sketches to use on your cards & projects!
Here's my kleenex box!
Straight on view:
 View from the top:

Challenges I get to enter this in:
Hotspot - Case a Cake Challenge (I used "Shades of Yellow" for my inspiration)
Sketches by Calry - Sketch Challenge (had to move the sentiment because it was too big!)

You can find the tutorial for this kleenex box here. It's so easy and fun to make!

Thanks for stopping by! May your day be blessed with grace & compassion, both for you and from you!
~H

4 comments:

Kristine said...

HA! OH my goodness Helen, this is SOOOO Cute! LOVE this fun bear and all those cute li'l bees. *Ü* So happy you played in Carly's sketch challenge!!

Shawne said...

Oh that is so sweet, I've never seen one of these, what a thoughtful way to send a card! I love these bright colors too and that sweet bear!

CatMom said...

very cute box

Carly said...

Hi Helen!:)
So awesome! Your image is so cute.

xxCARLYxx