Friday, March 5, 2010

Morgan's Card & a Challenge

Good evening! I wanted to get this posted before I head off to bed so I can get some rest before our busy day tomorrow! I have a baby shower and the home and garden show that my friend's shop has a huge kitchen display in. It's going to be so much fun!

This week, the challenge over at KLSNS is to follow a sketch! Those are my favorite kind! I love being creative, but I also like having a "pattern" to keep me focused. Here's a link to the KLSNS challenge if you'd like to check out the sketch and challenge guidelines. Somewhere along the way I heard there might be some prize up for grabs, too!


I made this card for a friend to give to her niece. I used Bo Bunny paper and some scraps I had in by scrap bin. The base for the card is SU, it's what I almost always use for the base of my cards. The image is from Inky Impressions (thanks Kris!). The sentiment & pearls are some that I picked up at Michaels in their $ bins. I used a bunch of stickles, too! Enjoy!





Blessings!
~H

No comments: