Monday, March 29, 2010

Blog award...

What a sweet surprise I received from Claudette! I'm so honored that she thought of me for this blog award. Thank you so much, Claudette, you're such a sweetheart!


There are a few rules that go along with the award and they are:
1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award
2) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
3) Share 7 things about yourself


Oh, what fun! *U* (Kristine, where are my eyes???)

Blogs I love:
Ink Something
Roses By My Window
Simply Beautiful
Candid Candace
Randi's a New Creation
The Craft's Meow
Ministering Hands...Loving Hearts
Winter Creations
Pamela's World of Scrap
Wishin' I was Stampin'
Cottage Creations
Scrap Bitz
Bakerella
Mel's Sweet Treats
Gramma's House of Cards


7 Things about me...

1. I'm not even 5ft tall

2. I've been married almost 5 years (April 9th will be 5!)

3. I have a 15 yr old son

4. I am a licensed dj, though I haven't practiced that in years!

5. I hold the highest record for customer service at a company I used to work for 98% q.a. for 4 years!

6. My favorie color changes day by day, depending on what paper I like best that day!

7. I'm kind of shy at first, but once you get to know me, I'm very outgoing!

Thanks, again, Claudette, for this wonderful award for my blog!

Blessings!

~H

2 comments:

Kristine said...

How SWEET! You are very deserving Helen as your creations are beautiful and you are just a beautiful person!!

Thanks so much for sharing it with me! Thank you, THank you!! :) Hugs!!

Kristine said...

LOLOLOLOL! Oh my... I just read the part about your "eyes" Helen--too funny! Did you hold down the "alt" button while pressing "0220" on your number pad?? (Kathy's computer won't do it, so some do not I guess?!) Make sure the number lock is on.

*Ü*