Friday, March 26, 2010

Golf Card

Good afternoon! Here is a card I made for a lady at work!


This card is for Lisa's dad's 80th birthday. She picked out the images and some we got from microsoft word. The golf balls are made from SU cs and I used a cuttlebug folder to emboss them, before punching them out with circle punches by Marvy. I also used my cuttlebug to cut out the # 80 for the inside. The green cs is some I had in my left over pile, as is the kraft cs I used as my base. The sentiment on the front is from a $1 stamp I bought at Michaels years ago and we printed the sentiment on the inside. Not sure if you can tell or not, but the piece with grass & # 80 pop up when the card is opened. I'm so glad Lisa loved the card!

Tonight I'm off to our Awana girls sleep over! It's a Luau party! We decorated for it last night and it's sure to be a ton of fun!

Have a great day!
Blessings!
~H

2 comments:

Kristine said...

LOL - Super fun card Helen!! Love how you cuttlebugged those golf balls--they look REAL! And how fun... a girls' sleep over & Luau party?!! You're gonna have a blast! My girls are having some friends over tonight, but no luau planned here--but I do see ice cream sundaes involved, LOL! *Ü* Have a great weekend!

Becky said...

This is the cutest card.