Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Magnolia Mingle cards...

So, I joined some little Magnolia mingle for the month of August that I found on a yahoo group site. What we do is make a card to send to someone and someone else makes a card to send to us. Here's the card I made and put in the mail today:

It's not right to brag about your cards, but I'm telling you that I LOVE it! I think the colors are awesome and everything just kind of came out right for me. I think the shutter card is my most favorite card EVER to make!
Like I said above, someone sends me a card, too. This awesome little thing is what I received in the mail yesterday from Claudean Jackson. Isn't it wonderful?!? I love how she put this card together and how beautifully it sits on my desk and I can see each layer! AWESOME!



Well, I'm off to make a card for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge. I'm thinking ice cream...
Blessings!
~H

No comments: