Monday, August 3, 2009

Inky Impressions 2nd Design Team Call

Well, I'm giving up. I can't get my pictures to upload into blogger and it's way past time for me to be in bed tonight, so I guess I'm going to have to wait till the next time around to try out for the design team. :( Thanks, Kristine, for giving me so much encouragement that I decided to do this. I hope next time I get things done quicker and my computer cooperates better.
Have a great night!
~H





























































































1 comment:

Kristine said...

OH NO! I'm so sorry I didn't see this Helen!! I could've prolly helped with the pictures? Oh well...maybe next time around huh? Could you do me a huge favor?? Well, I'll email it to you instead :) Have a great day!