Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Emma Stamp & Blingz

I got a new stamp! Her name is Emma and she's an Elisabeth Bell design. She's beautiful! I also got my first bottle of Shimmerz Blingz. The color is December Sky. It sure is shimmery, which is, of course, why it's called "Shimmerz" lol I didn't color her shirt as I wanted to see what the product would do by itself. I used a thicker paper, but not cardstock, and it got a little too wet, but not so much that I was unable to use the image. I love how it looks!



Blessings!
~H

3 comments:

Kristine said...

OH WOW...what a great photo of that blingz!! I LOVE IT! I can also see you put a little sparkle on her anklet too :) VERY SWEET!! Great card Helen!!

Amy Leggate said...

This card is sooo cute! Love the colours and that image is adorable! Thanks for linking up my candy on your blog too :o)
Amy

Jackie Koreen said...

Helen, you have a great blog. How long have you had it? Happy birthday, actually I believe I did tell you that on your birthday, but I don't think it can be said or celebrated enough. It means we are still creating and that is good! Love blogcandy, altho I have never received any, it is fun to see it and new blogs. Thank you ladyjacq@cox.net http://jackiekoreen.blogspot.com