Friday, August 16, 2013

Journal Cards

Good morning world!
I have something really special and awesome to share with you today!
These are "Journal Cards" that I've created for Diane's Daydream Designs using Beachscape Color Digis and Beachscape Papers. Aren't they fun?!?
 
 
These can be used for either digital scrapbooking  or you can print them for card making or scrapbooking or just for a little note to give to someone! There are endless possibilities! Ok, maybe I'm pushing it by saying "endless" but there are so many wonderful things you can do with them.
 
You can see other designs by going to Diane's Daydream Designs and clicking on the "Creative Jeans" tab. Many more are coming soon, too! If there's a set from Diane's store that you would like to see a journal card/photo mat kit made from, let me know and I'll be happy to create one!
 
I'll be back next week with a project or two using journal cards.
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!
~H

3 comments:

Debbie said...

These are awesome, Helen!! Your image combinations are fantastic!! I'm off to check out the rest of them!

Diane Noble said...

Helen...your work is amazing and I'm loving every set you have created. What a joy to have you creating right beside me. You bless me so much!!! Gorgeous!!!

Diane Noble said...

Love all your sets, Helen! You just have an amazing eye for putting them together. What an easy thing for scrapbookers and cardmakers alike. Love them.