Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Digital Scrapbook Page - Contentment

Good morning, friends! Today I'm sharing with you a digital scrapbook page I made using a "journal card" from Diane's Daydream Designs and the scripture from Word Art Wednesday.
 
 
I made the journal card 5x7 size and then added the photo and mat along with the scripture. You can pick up this journal card and many other awesome digi creations from Diane's Daydream Designs! See how easy it is to make a scrapbook page and a card all at the same time using one of these little journal cards?!?
I'll be entering this in the Word Art Wednesday challenge as well, and if you want the scripture, you can pick it up on their blog.
I'm thinking that I'll make prints of it and send it to each of the other 2 ladies in the picture (who shall remain nameless at this time since I don't have their permission to post their picture again).
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! ~H


5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Great job, Helen. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us and for blessing us with all the lovely art you create. Have a blessed week and may God bless you as you share with us. Your art is just wonderful!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Saints Rule! said...

Fabulous Helen! I love how you incorporated the scripture into a scrapbook page! Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday!

Amy Johnson said...

Super cute page!

Jackie W said...

I love the journal card, Helen! What a fabulous way to make a cute scrapbook page! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
Be Blessed,
Jackie

Diane Noble said...

That was just the most fun day!!! Love how you've showcased the photo mat. Your work and creativity always amaze me and I'm so blessed that you are such a vital part of Daydream Designs. Love you, sister!!!