Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Magnolialicious Mingle

Good morning friends! Today I'm going to share with you a card I made and a card I received! I belong to a yahoo group called "Magnolia-licious" and we have the opportunity to join what is called a "mingle" which is where you sign up, your name gets mixed up with others and then you send a card to your "partner" It's always fun to get mail and see the awesome creativeness of others!
 
Here is the card I made for my partner:
(sorry about the shadow in the clouds)
 
And here is the card I received from my partner:
made by Donna Jean Eno
Isn't it beautiful?!?
 
I hope you've enjoyed our creations!
Have a blessed day!
~H

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Such sweet cards!

Debbie said...

These are both so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tilda creating by both of you! Tilda always make me smile! TFS Helen!

Gina K said...

I love seeing Tilda. She makes me smile. Thanks for sharing both of the cards - the one you sent and the one you received. They're both sweet!