Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Magnolialicious Mingle

Good morning friends! Today I'm going to share with you a card I made and a card I received! I belong to a yahoo group called "Magnolia-licious" and we have the opportunity to join what is called a "mingle" which is where you sign up, your name gets mixed up with others and then you send a card to your "partner" It's always fun to get mail and see the awesome creativeness of others!
 
Here is the card I made for my partner:
(sorry about the shadow in the clouds)
 
And here is the card I received from my partner:
made by Donna Jean Eno
Isn't it beautiful?!?
 
I hope you've enjoyed our creations!
Have a blessed day!
~H

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Such sweet cards!

Debbie said...

These are both so cute!!!

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful Tilda creating by both of you! Tilda always make me smile! TFS Helen!

Gina L said...

I love seeing Tilda. She makes me smile. Thanks for sharing both of the cards - the one you sent and the one you received. They're both sweet!