Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Word Art Wednesday - Revelation 21:6b

Good morning! Welcome to my blog and to Word Art Wednesday's challenge this week! Our art from Karen is Revelation 21:6b:
Our sponsor this week is Freckled Fawn and the theme is "anything goes" as long as you're using uplifting words on your card! You can get this week's verse from the Word Art Wednesday blog and use it on your card, too!

For my card, I used some scrap paper I had laying around and a flower from my flower bin as well as a flower rhinestone to accent the verse. Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! May you be greatly blessed today!
~H


2 comments:

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! I love the splash of color in the flower!
Isn't it great to use up those scraps?!?

Traci M said...

So pretty...I like your use of paper here!