Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Word Art Wednesday - Psalm 51:10

Good morning! Welcome to another wonderful challenge day at Word Art Wednesday!
Today's "words" are from Psalm 51:10 -

Everytime I read this verse, it reminds me of a song we used to sing in church using this verse. It was always one of my favorites and I find it comes to mind quite often. I like to sing it when I'm being selfish, because that is the time I need my heart cleaned the most. It always helps me put things in perspective and remember that God is first, not me.
 
I created my card using Daydream Designs My Heart Still Dances Paper Pack for the background and the ballet slippers are from My Heart Still Dances Colored Digi Set 1. I added a bit of glitter to the slippers to make them sparkle.
 
 

Please join us this week at Word Art Wednesday! You can create any masterpiece as long as you use uplifting words in your creation! (that is what I love most about WAW, it's all about encouragement and uplifting others!) You can even pick up this verse from Karen at the Word Art Wednsday blog and use it on your creation! I can't wait to see what you create for our challenge this week!

Have a blessed week!
~H


8 comments:

Diane Noble said...

So totally sweet and simply gorgeous. Love the way you framed the verse for this week. And your paper is a fantastic backdrop. Those ballet slippers are so sweet all glittered up. You got your sparkle on for this one, Dreamer!

Debbie said...

This is beautiful, Helen!! I love this verse and I know that song... it's a good one!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Beautiful! I have a daughter that's a dancer, who would truly love it. Blessings!

Desire Fourie said...

Helen, this is beautiful with such a wonderful sentiment. The ballet shoes are a nice touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful inspirational card.

Unknown said...

Helen,
Such a beautiful card to showcase our scripture of the week.
Blessings,
Carole

Faye said...

Both the clean heart inspiration piece and the living waters inspiration piece are so gorgeous. In the January 16 example, it looks like waves of water on your beautiful card.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!