Friday, September 14, 2012

This, too, shall pass...

Good morning! Today I'd like to share with you a card that I made using the Sunshine & Rain digi set and the Sunshine & Rain sentiment set by Daydream Designs. I also used the Caribbean Craze digi paper set for paper piecing. I love these new sets! They are so much fun to work with and there is such a variety of things you can do with them! OH! And there are some fun new digi paper sets that just came out recently, too! I'm having too much fun with them and you'll get to see some of the work I've done soon! Ok, back to my card for today! Hope you enjoy it!
Have a blessed day!
~H

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Helen...this is so sweet and I LOVE the Caribbean Craze accents. The little touches of sparkle are wonderful...love it all. Just think what an encouragement this might be to someone!