Thursday, September 27, 2012

Owl Always Love You

Good morning everyone! I hope your week has been blessed beyond measure! Mine has had it's challenges, but there is SONshine in my life! And, I get to go crafting this week-end! Oh, yeah!!! An out of town trip with my mom to meet Diane of Daydream Designs! And, icing on the cake, I get to meet Vicki, too! We're going to have a blast! I've never gone away for a craft day, people usually come to my house, so I'm UBER EXCITED!!! Ok, I did have something to show you! Here is a set of cards that I made last night using the Owl Always Love You Colored Set from Daydream Designs.
 
 
I borrowed Vicki's idea on her blog and twisted it just a little to make my cards. I do hope you enjoy them! Look for more from me next week!
Blessings!
~H

3 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Oh, so sweet. I want to make a set of these too. I loved Vicki's idea, but seeing a different set looks totally amazing too. Love them all.

Karen Letchworth said...

Helen: You're SO lucky. I would LOVE to be able to meet Diane, you, and all of the Dream Team. I am so honored to work with all of you, and hope that some day we will be able to meet. (before we get to Heaven, that is). If you ever get to Las Vegas, you must let me know. That's where we live, at least for now. My husband is about three years from retirement. Your owl cards turned out SO sweet, and I love the whole set. Helen, ALL your cards are darling, and I really hope that you will be able to swing by and link up something with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. It's always more fun when all our friends can play along. I'd LOVE to have you share your art with us. So, whem you get a moment...please do share!
Hope you had fun creating these. I'm just LOVING playing and crating with Diane's sweet images. Hope to see you soon!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Marlou McAlees said...

awwwww these are gorgeous!!! ♥