Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Exciting Announcement!

So, remember I told you on Sunday to come back here for an exciting announcement?
And remember on Friday when I let you know about the grand opening of Daydream Designs?
Well........the exciting announcement is......
I get to be on the Dream Team for Daydream Designs!!!
I'm so excited about this adventure!!! Diane's images, sentiments and tutorials are so awesome and I'm so honored to be a part of her team! Come back on Sunday and you can see one of her lovely creations on my card! And be sure to visit all the other Dream Team members who are listed on my side bar with links to their blogs! You'll be so blessed! Also, visit Diane's blog today and every day throughout the grand opening so you can see her featured designs! She's also got some free images and giveaways to celebrate the grand opening!

Thanks for stopping by for my exciting announcement! May your day be blessed beyond measure!
~H

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

delighted to be on the team with you Helen, I can't seem to link you up??? I have tried and tried and it's linking me to a blank blog (",) I have double checked the URL , still nothing. If you pop over to my blog and see all our team mates names, click on yours and you will see what I mean.
Look forward to seeing your creations and making a whole bunch of new friends. Blessings, Marlou x

Diane Noble said...

I'm thrilled you are a part of the team Helen. Can't wait to see your creation on Sunday. Woo-hoo! I know it will be great. Thanks for the wonderful shout out, and for providing links! Hugs!

Marlou McAlees said...

YAAAAY Helen, it linked, that was a real puzzler .. LOL :) x

Jennipher said...

Hi Helen! Just dropping by to say hello, follow your blog, and tell you that I'm looking forward to being on the Dream Team with you!