Monday, June 14, 2010

A new card, FINALLY! :)

Wow, I must greatly apologize to you all for not having a new card up in months! I've been staying busy, but I've finally had time to create some new stuff that I hope you'll enjoy! Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made for a shower gift for my friend, Jessica. She's having a bouncing baby boy! I got this adorable little frog from her invitation. I cut out the shape of the card with my largest scalloped circle nesties. The stamps I used were from SU and Michaels. I used stickles in the scallops. I attached all 3 circles with a silver brad.

Well, that's a little of the fun I've been having! I hope you enjoyed and that you'll come back again in a few days to see what else I can get posted!
Have a wonderful week!
Blessings!
~H

4 comments:

peggysue said...

That is a cute little frog! Bouncing baby boy . . . I think my daughter interpreted that as a unisex statement, she doesn't walk she bounces. Wishing your friend a safe delivery!

aweems said...

Very cute!

theneon said...

This is absolutely delightful -- thanks so much for sharing it.

Eulanda said...

This is so cute and what a great idea! Thanks for commenting and joining my blog candy! :)
Hugs!