Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day Card

Today I have for you a Father's Day card that I made for my husband. I used this Tigger stamp from All Night Media because my 15 yo. old reminds me of Tigger. He's so bouncy and fast! These beautiful papers are from My Minds Eye and buttons are from Bo Bunny. The sentiment was a freebie that I picked up, but can't find the author of it right now. Of course, I couldn't complete a card without using Stickles! I used black stickles on Tigger's stripes. I also renewed my love for the distressing too from Making Memories. It's such a fun little tool!

So, without further ado, here's my card:



The card qualifies for a couple of challenges:
Cute Card Thursday, which is a sketch challenge from Claudia
Stampin Sisters in Christ, which is a challenge by Lisa to make a Father's Day card


Join in on all the fun! There might even be a prize or two that you can win!


Blessings!
~H

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Hoooohoooohoooohooo! (in my best Tigger voice) This is a great Father's Day card Helen! =) It's coming up fast! Wish I could get motivated to create a card. LOL =)

Grace said...

Awww... this is simply adorable!!! I love Tigger!!! What a great Father's Day card!!! He'll love this!!! Good to see you! Hugs!

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Helen - this is adorable - I love that image! I am sure your DH will love this! Great to see you playing along Helen! {{{hugs}}}

theneon said...

Helen, a very creative choice of colors -- you have put this together with great style.