Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gettin' Scrappy with Lala Land...take 3

Yes, one more for the Lala Land "scrappy" challenge, but I think it's the last! lol This was actually the first one I made! It's featuring Sitting Lala (have you noticed the hair alterations on the last 2 cards? Don't know what's up with that, but I wanted them with short hair, so now I'm the official "Lala Hairdresser" and yes, I named myself that!) This time I know the paper came from the dollar store, only because I remember using it! I used stickles to make the lines sparkle as well as some of the dots. The sentiment, flowers & rhinestones are from Michaels.
Since I used "bling" on this card, I'm going to enter it in the KLSNS "Bling it on" challenge.
Don't forget to check out the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge blog! I didn't get a card made for this week, but I'm ready to see the new challenge they'll have tomorrow!
Blessings!
~H

6 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Helen! I'm loving all your Lala creations. They are just lala-lovely, as are you! Hope all is well my friend.

Hugs,
Lisa

cabio's craft corner said...

This is such a beautiful and sweet creation. Thanls so much for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Risa said...

Very pretty card Helen!
hugs
Risa:)

Unknown said...

How cute! I love Lala's new hairdo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

Kelly L said...

Wow, girl. You have been blingin' it up with us this week!! :) such pretty flowers and sparkly brads. Again -- thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin for Risa's bling challenge this week! Hugs, Kelly

Maureen said...

Great card! I love altering Lala's hair too, but haven't tried it with this one yet - thanks for the inspiration - she looks great!! ~Maureen, La-La Land Crafts DT