Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stampin Sisters in Christ

Welcome to another wonderful challenge with Stampin Sisters in Christ! Here's the important information!
Scripture: 1 John 4:10 "This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins."
Challenge: Valentines day make a card or project for someone you love letting them know how much God loves them
Hostess: Awesomely talented - Ceal of Simply Beautiful <-- EXACTLY what her creations are BEAUTIFUL!
Sponsor: Simon Says Stamp <-- They have a ton of fun stamping supplies from stamps to embellishments to magazines CHECK THEM OUT HERE You'll be glad you did!
So, for my project, I made sort of an explosion box. I got this idea from Susanne Dean. I used a bunch of scrap pieces of paper I had laying around to make this. The stamps I used were from Stampin Up. I wrote the verse with a black pen & highlighted some words in SU chalk. I used some stickles on this project, too. I hope you enjoy it!

The outside says "How much are you loved?"

This is the insdie. It has John 3:16 on the 2 sides and it has a stamp that says "Jesus loves you" on the side you can't really see.
Join us at Stampin Sisters in Christ and share your creations that show Christ's love!

Blessings!
~H

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow, when I first saw this Helen I was blown away!! (still am!) *Ü* This is such a wonderful little box and LOVE that wood cross inside!! VERY CREATIVE! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day my friend. I treasure our friendship very much ♥

Kathy W. said...

Helen, this box is genious!! Love it, Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Helen, what a fun way to say I love you. I am sure it will bring a smile to the one who will receive it. Happy Valentine's Day!

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is incredible! beautifully done!!!

Blessings, Maria

Candace said...

Helen, your exploding box is so much fun! I love it!!! It's a perfect Valentine. Have a great week and Happy Valentine's Day!!

peggysue said...

That is one fabulous explosion box and with the perfect message too. What a wonderful creation and so fitting for today's verse and challenge.

theneon said...

What an awesome concept -- nothing could be a greater gift.