Friday, May 2, 2014

Beary Wishes DT First Post

Hello friends!
Today I'm sharing with you the Mother's Day card I made for my mom (it's ok, she doesn't read my blog unless I tell her to, so she won't see it early). I've used Beary Wishes "Hydrangea Bauble" (it's my favorite!) & colored it in purple, which my mom loves. I hope you enjoy it and will visit her shop to find your own favorite image!

I also wanted to thank everyone for helping me shower my little cousin with cards of blessings! They are on their way to her now and she should get them in a few days! Her surgery went well and I'm excited that she didn't even have to go to rehab! That is awesome! Thank your for your prayers for her and her family.

Have a blessed day and come back soon for more fun cards!
~H

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I'm sure your mom will love it!
Hope you're doing well!!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card design Helen.

Hugs diane