Thursday, March 14, 2013

Imagine That Progressing Challenge #2

Good morning! Are you ready for spring?
I love the snow, but I'm ready for some warmer weather now!
 
To celebrate spring I'm entering the progressive challenge at Imagine That!
 
The image this week was an adorable little Irish girl set and wording circle. I used Kathleen for my card. I just couldn't resist making her hair different colors! The hair in this image is spaced just perfect for this and it's so fun to be different! lol
 
I hope you enjoy my card and will join the challenge at Imagine That! Don't forget to stop by the Imagine That! store so you can pick up this adorable little gal or any of the other awesome digis or paper from Imagine That!
 
 
Have a blessed day!
~H

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Hey there Helen!! LOVE your cute card here!! Great idea with the hair - I've seen girls with hair streaked just like that in the store the other day *Ü* Maybe I should try it huh? ;P Thanks again for playing in the challenge! Have a great day
Hugs
kris

Amy Johnson said...

Super cute card! Love how you did the hair!