Thursday, May 10, 2012

Card for Jessica's mom

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm so glad you're here! Let me share with you the card I made for my friend, Jessica's mom. She is going through her second round of breast cancer. I hosted a "card drive" at my church for her so the ladies of our church could send cards to Jessica's mom. Jessica is our Youth Pastor's wife. She's such a sweet friend and it was so much fun to do this for her and her mom. The image I used on this card is from McMahon 5 Designs. It is adorable! You can find it here.
If you have a moment, could you please say a prayer for Jessica's mom? It would be greatly appreciated! Hope you enjoyed my card and have a wonderfully blessed day!
~H

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Absolutely I'll say prayers for her Helen, what a hard thing to go through for the 2nd time. Your card is adorable, I'm sure she will love and appreciate it.

I have several BC cards I've made for M5D so I'd love to able to send one to her if that's okay?

Well, I'm not getting much work done today here at work. But really, since i work for a church and there's a lot of praying going on, I think that's OK, don't you? LOL.