Monday, April 2, 2012

Wedding Card for Meg

Today I'm sharing with you the wedding card I made for Meg's wedding. She's a lovely girl that works with my husband. Her wedding reception was soooooo much fun! They had a guy in a gorilla costume come out shortly after the dancing got started. It was hilarious! I'm entering her card in the sketch challenge at Sketches by Carly. Enjoy!
OH! One more VERY important thing:
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!
Kansas should bring home their next NCAA basketball championship trophy tonight!!! We're having wildcats for dinner! lol Go KU!
~H

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Ooo, very PRETTY and elegant in white! Love all the pearls on there. Thanks so much Helen for joining us at Sketches by Carly this week!! *Ü*
Hugs, Kris

Kelly L said...

Helen, I love this pretty cake image. What an elegant card for a special occasion. Great job with the sketch at Sketches by Carly! Thanks for joining us this week! :) Hugs, Kel

Carly said...

Hi Helen!:)
This card is so pretty! I love the image! Thanks for playin at Sketches By Carly!

xxCARLYxx