Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Wreath

Happy Halloween Wreath!
Here's the wreath I promised. It might not look like much, but I hand tied each little piece of tulle onto it and it took a whole roll! I LOVE tulle! Actually, the more I look at it, the cuter I think it is! Enjoy!
Have a great week-end!
~H

Tip Junkie handmade projects 

EDITED TO ADD:
I used a brass metal circle thing used for sewing to tie the tulle around. You can get them at any craft store, but I think I got mine on sale at JoAnns for like a quarter or something. :) Hope this helps!

3 comments:

JaneApril Fools said...

ooo i like the wreath!!

Heather Lynn said...

Came across your blog today..enjoyed it! Love your wreath..very cute!
Heather

kimknitts said...

Hi, i love your wreath and would love to make a similar one with christmas colours. Could you tell me what you wrapped your tulle around?