Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bat Boy Saves the Day!

Happy Administrative Professional Assistant's Day! Today we got flowers from our boss and tomorrow he's taking us to lunch! Isn't that sweet of him? I think so!


Well, today I have my first Mother's Day card to share with you! This card was a very specific request from a lady I work with. She wanted to duplicate as best we could, a photo of her son in a batman costume with this exact pose! The photo isn't too great, so I apologize for that. It really is much brighter than it's appearing! I used Star Boy Luka from Lala Land Crafts and put a batman emblem on his shirt and as his belt buckle and removed his mask. I used a cuttle bug embossing folder to make the circles on the black background and Martha Steward button punch for the black buttons, then I got some real yellow buttons at JoAnn's to put inside the black ones. Lisa said "It's perfect and looks just like Zac!"


Isn't he just adorable?!?


Thanks for stopping in today! Have a blessed evening!

~H

2 comments:

Kristine said...

oh my goodness... how CLEVER YOU YOU to add the bats!! LOVE IT HELEN!! =) Cute cute taboot!! Thanks for sharing this in our customer gallery! =)

Rosie said...

OMG, this is awesome!! My son loves batman and this year his party theme is...batman. I have this Luka stamp and never thought to turn him into batman. This is fabulous!! Hugs, Rosie