Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowman Card

Hi! Long time, no see! Sorry I've been slacking. My goal is to have something to post on my blog at least ever other week this year, hopefully every week! Anyway, I wanted to share this cute little snowman card that I made. The paper I used was from some old scraps I had, but it just fit perfectly! I put some stickles on the little tree and red pearls on the side and a little organza bow. The snowman stamp is from Magnolia-Licious. He's got some sparkling elements that I used stickles to create. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
~H
PS I'm working on something tonight and hopefully I'll get it posted before midnight!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Aww, he's very CUTE!! Love that li'l star over him =) How are ya Helen? I've been staying pretty busy as you can prolly tell. LOL. Once and a while it catches up with me though. Well hope you have a wonderful rest of your week. (We had 2-hr delay from snow and ice this morning, how about you?)