Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another Dancing Chicken...

Good morning! Today I want to share with you another card that I made using this little dancing chicken from Bella Design Studios. I've just used scraps from other projects on this card, so I don't have a lot of details for you and unfortunately the store where I got this digi is now closed. Good news, though! The challenge at Scrap-Creations: Going Grey Challenges is to use your favorite digi, so this is mine (this week! lol) This little digi just cracks me up each time I see it. I actually made this one for a friend, then I took it to work for the girls to see and they ended up bidding on it! lol SO, I had to make my friend another card. :)


I'll be back tomorrow with my entry for the D2D and Double Delights challenges and I'm using a sketch from Sketches by Carly as well!

I hope you've enjoyed my card as much as I did! Have a wonderful day!
Blessings!
~H

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh HOW CUTE!! Love him! He reminds me much of this one http://doodlepantry.com/browse-store/freebies.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=15&category_id=8

... and it's FREE! =) That's so awesome that you work with ladies who LOVE your cards and even bid on them, LOL.! YOU GO GIRL!

Peggy said...

I love this card. The soft colors are so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.