Friday, August 27, 2010

Mermaid Tilda

I LOVE this little Mermaid Tilda that Monica sent to me with my Magnolia-Licious mingle card! Isn't she adorable? I chose this fun dp and bright flowers to put her with and made a birthday card for my sister! I also added some blue rhinestone flourishes, but they are a little hard to see in this picture. I also used glossy accents on Tilda's shell top and the bubbles and then I used diamond stickles on her fins & just a tad in her hair. I also like how the picture turned out with a little of the card reflecting on the shelf I had it sitting on.



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
~H

PS You can purchase Mermaid Tilda from Diana here.

8 comments:

Cami said...

Love your beautifully colored Mermaid Tilda card Helen! Hugs, Cami

Barb Hardeman said...

Such a beautifully bright and happy birthday card. I love how you put it on granite so that it reflects, just like water! Sensational card...hugs...Barb

Rene said...

Isn't she sweet? Love that polka dot paper!

charlene aka scrappygma said...

What a cute little card !

Suzanne J Dean said...

Awww what a beautiful mermaid and such pretty colors too! Fabulous work!

hugz,
Suzanne

Lisette Morris said...

Cute card! Great coloring!

LINDA W. said...

Great card I love your coloring
Hugs Linda W.

Pat said...

Hi Helen...adorable card! Love the colors you used...and the blue "diamond" flourishes are the perfect touch!! Pat Frank