Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge

Happy Sunday morning to you! Today's another wonderful day in the Lord with an awesome new challenge from Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Scripture: Joshua 24:15 "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Hostess: The lovely and very creative Candace
Challenge: Create a card or project focused on the "home". For example a housewarming card or decor for the home.
Sponsor: Layers of Color and one of you could win a beautiful stamp set from them!

This is my project:

I can't tell you which brand of paper I used but the blue is what is on the back side of the patterned paper. I printed the verse and flower on my printer using power point. I used black and white pearls that I purchaced from Michaels. The paper also came from Michaels. You can't really see them, but there are black pearls in the corners.

Stop by Stampin Sisters in Christ and see the other beautiful creations our DT memebers have created! You will be delighted!

Have a wonderful week!

Blessings!
~H

2 comments:

Kristine said...

This is soo elegant and beautiful Helen!! Great job with this little hanging for your home *Ü*

theneon said...

This is rich in colors and beautifully elegant!