Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm so excited!!!

So, today I'm just relaxing after my husband left for work, and noticed the mailman coming to my house! It was only 9:30 in the morning and we NEVER get our mail until way after noon! Much to my delight there was more in it than bills and it made my day! LOOK WHAT MY GOOD FRIEND KRISTINE SENT ME! I LOVE THESE! Aren't they awesome? Isn't she awesome?!? Check our her out! http://inksomething.blogspot.com/
I must go color now! I have a ton of ideas of cards for these! Thanks, Kris! You're the best!
~H

1 comment:

Kristine said...

☺ heeheehee!! You're so welcome!! Thank YOU for sending me the Bellas ☺ I can't wait to see what you do with these. Just let me know if you run and would like more. I've actually got more cuties for SPRING coming soon ;)